Our Legal Services
Our firm is committed to providing quality legal representation which is courteous, responsive and highly personalized. We are proud to represent clients in Sacramento and throughout Northern California. We handle a wide range of probate, estate planning, real estate, business law and prenuptial matters.
We have provided a summary of our legal services below. For additional information about our firm and our practice areas, call (916) 635-0302.
Summary of Legal Services
Some of the legal matters we handle include:
- Business Organizations and Reorganizations: Attorney Michael Hanks has been representing businesses throughout Northern California for more than 30 years. He offers assistance with business formations, contracts, transactions, negotiations and business/commercial dispute resolution including mediation and arbitration.
- Employment Law: We advise employers and employees in a wide range of employment law matters ranging from hiring practices to vacation, leave and termination issues. In addition to providing advice, we are pleased to assist with the drafting and review of employment contracts and employee handbooks.
- Real Estate Leases: Attorney Michael Hanks has helped hundreds of small and large business owners with the drafting, review and negotiation of residential and commercial real estate leases.
- Purchase and Sales Agreements: If you need assistance with a real estate purchase and sales agreement, we can help. We represent buyers and sellers. We have extensive experience with real estate transactions and business purchase and sale agreements.
- Resolution of Real Estate Disputes: We assist clients with boundary line disputes, easement disputes, homeowner association disputes, landlord-tenant disputes and other real estate disputes.
- Trust Drafting and Administration: We draft revocable and irrevocable trusts on behalf of individuals and married couples. We offer trust administration services as well.
- Probate Administration: Our firm provides comprehensive probate administration services throughout the process of probate.
- Prenuptial agreements: Mr. Hanks is one of a select few attorneys in the area who have extensive experience in drafting and reviewing prenuptial agreements.
- Elder Law: Some of our elder law services include forming and counseling, conservatorships, guardianships, estate planning and Medi-Cal planning.
To speak directly with Attorney Michael Hanks about a business, real estate, estate planning, elder law or prenuptial agreement matter, contact the Law Offices of Michael Hanks
at (916) 635-0302.